As part of the program of the 35th Congress of the Polish Respiratory Society, PhysioAssist organized an international Simeox scientific session. Renowned specialists in pneumology have come to discuss their clinical cases and the clinical benefits of integrating Simeox into the management of their patients. The session chairpersons were Pr Martine RAYNAUD-GAUBERT from North University Hospital of Marseille (France) and Pr Dorota SANDS from Institute of Mother and Child, Warsaw (Poland). Our program during this session included:
– Simeox therapy in patients suffering from bronchiectasis by Pr Vítězslav KOLEK , President of the Czech Respiratory Society, Department of Respiratory Diseases and Tuberculosis, University Hospital Olomouc (Czech Republic).
– Simeox therapy in patients with Cystic Fibrosis by Dr Thierry PEREZ from the University Hospital Lille, Pneumology Clinic, Cystic Fibrosis Resource and Competence Centre, Lille (France).
– Simeox therapy in patients with pulmonary fibrosis and traction bronchiectasis by Pr Pawel SLIWINSKI, Vice-President of the Polish Respiratory Society, The Institute of Tuberculosis and Lung Diseases, Warsaw (Poland)
– Simeox therapy in patients COPD by Pr Florin Dumitru MIHALTAN, former President of the Romanian Society of Pneumology, National Institute of Pneumology Marius Nasta, Bucharest (Romania).
– Simeox therapy in patients with Cystic Fibrosis by Dr Elena AMELINA, Russian Research Institute of Pulmonology, Cystic Fibrosis Laboratory, Moscow (Russia)
– Simeox therapy in patients with COPD-Asthma by Associated Pr Ivan SOLOVIC, Scientific Secretary of the Slovak Respiratory Society, National Institute of Tuberculosis, Pulmonary Diseases and Thoracic Surgery, Vyšné Hágy (Slovakia).
This session has been a great success with very interesting exchanges and discussions. The results observed through the presentation of these series of clinical cases are very promising and encouraging as to the clinical benefits that Simeox can bring to patients with chronic lung diseases.